Rich Dad Poor Dad By Robert Kiyosaki
Rich Dad Poor Dad book describes the best ways to save money and give knowledge about finance. This book tells about the best chapter that we are not taught, in school. Which we have to learn ourselves, or we learn from our family.
Short summary of book
AUTHOR:- ROBERT KIYOSAKI
ROBERT CHILDHOOD DAY’S
Robert was born into a middle-class family. Her father was a teacher. Robert’s father always wanted him to do well and get a good salary job. Robert had two fathers. One rich dad and the other poor dad. Rich Dad was the father of his friend Mike who gave him the right way of saving and spending.
Rich Dad did not finish his studies, on the other hand, Poor Dad had completed his graduation. He even had a good salary job. but still, They needed promotion to earn more. Rich Dad had no concern about these things.
Robert started making money outline when he was nine years old. Once his Survey friends were going on a trip, but Robert and his friend Mike could not go because they had no money.
Robert came home and asked his father why we are poor, why we do not have money. Seeing Robert standing like this for a long time, his father said, “Don’t look at me like this.” I do not know the answer to this. But he replied while going there that you make money and become rich.
Robert liked the fact that money. So Robert and Mike started their first business at the age of nine.
RICH DAD POOR DAD SUMMARY
Robert and Mike thought of collecting toothpaste. Later, he started making money by melting them and filling them in the board. (he got the idea with the help of the school book) several days, he collected empty toothpaste, and one day he started making money from it.
In due course, both the fathers came there, and they told us that it is illegal, and you cannot make money like this. Hearing this, his business stop, and he cleaned all the scattered things.
READ MORE SUMMARY
EAT THAT FROG
A few days later, Robert’s father said, “Why don’t you learn from Mike’s Daddy because he thinks he will build a great empire? Robert liked the idea, and Mike talked to his father, and he agreed to teach them both.
Both Robert and Mike met their rich dad, and he used to do 25 cents for every 3 hours of work every Sunday. But Robert became complacent within a happy day and decided to quit his job.
When Robert met Rich Dad, he said that I knew you would do this one day. But I am happy that you decided to leave the job. If you had not decided to leave the job, I could not teach you anything.
RICH DAD LESSON:-
Many people in the world spend an Important part of their life working for 8 hours. On the one hand, they say that they do not like to earn money, on the other hand, they work for 8 hours every day.
After leaving the job
A few days later, Robert opened a new business where boys came from nearby and read books. He got this book from Rich Dad’s place for free, and he gave it to him to read. Some days the business went on like this, and it stopped.
Rich Dad advises Robert and Mike that that business should take them off and start thinking about something new.
This went on for a few days, then one day Rich Dad called both of them to him and explained some essential lesson to them.
1. Rich Dad’s lesson: – I don’t work for money, money works for me.
Lessons of Poor Dad: – Study well, do a good job, and earn money.
1. Do as much as you can for each thing: –
2. You will remain deep in the heart, and only you will know that you have never tried to win.
3. Floating energy: –
Emotion or emotion means moving energy. Instead of using mind and Emotion in your opposition, use them in the right direction.
1. Learn to use your emotions properly to speak do not think of feelings.
2.Those who do not learn a lesson, continue to blame every person throughout life and wait for opportunity.
Due to Robert having two dads, he always had two ways. But after a few years, Robert decided that he would listen only to his rich dad. Therefore, he had learned the idea of earning money from his childhood.
Robert kept up his rich dad’s ways until he was a child, and by the age of 29, he changed many jobs. He had left his good jobs Rich Dad was happy with this, but the Poor Dad could not understand this. But Robert knew he would understand one day.
In childhood, Robert’s Daddy always said that the three powers are considered important.
- Sword power
2. Gem power
3. Mirror power
- The sword is a symbol of the power of weapons. America has spent trillion dollars on weapons, and because of this, today it is one of the most powerful countries in the world.
2. The gemstone is a symbol of the power of money. There is some truth in this saying, keep the golden rule. Whoever has the gold makes the rule.
3. The mirror is a symbol of the power of self-knowledge. According to Japanese legend, enlightenment is considered the most valuable of these three powers.
Rich dad poor dad quotes:-
1. Rich people become more rich and poor people are poorer and, the middle class is immersed’ in debt one of the reasons is that the subject of money is taught at home, not in school.
2. If we want anything, work for it.
3. Let me tell you it is easier to change yourself than to change someone else.
4. If you think that you are in your problem, then you have to change me, but if you feel the problem is you, then you can change yourself.
5. Fear pushes you out of the door, and desire calls you.
6. If you learn life lessons, then you will benefit from it. If you don’t learn, life will keep pushing you all around.
7. Property is something that puts money in the merger pocket. Liability is something that comes out of my pocket.
8. Fool and his money is a big celebration.
9. Failure is part of the success process.
10. Winners do not hesitate to lose, but losers do.
11. Opportunities are not seen with the eyes, They are visible with the mind.
12. Focus on yourself.
13. If you think that you have dug yourself and trapped yourself in the pit then stop digging.
14. Rich people meditate on their wealth column. While everyone else concentrates on their income statement.
15. keep going in the same direction until you succeed